Important note on wide rear tire size for each Arrma Vehicle:
Arrma 1/8 Felony owners: Please see the dedicated rear tire for the Felony. Click HERE
Arrma 1/8 Limitless Owners: These fit directly on the rear without any trimming or regearing. The 10mm wider stance enhances rear traction bias as well as providing a meaner look.
Arrma 1/8 Infraction Owners: These will work on the rear of the infraction but you will need to trim the fender flares in the rear to accommodate the wider tires. No regearing necessary as the are the same diameter as the stock rear tires.
Velociter BE Tire Features:
Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Less tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique "M" channel detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on all concrete and asphalt surfaces .
- Thick carcass provides a generous amount of drive time.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Velociter BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
Hive Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size Hubs Included
Tire Diameter: 3.94" (100mm)
Tire Width: 2.13" (54.1mm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: TBD
Width: 2.13" (54.1mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.3mm)
Back Spacing: TBD
Front Spacing: 0.56" (14.3mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire (1 piece): 168 grams
- Velociter Belted Tires x 2
- Hive Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Nothing. Ready to mount up to your vehicle
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete belt-equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.
Great product will recommend these tires.
you can buy
I've only recently found out about Method RC tires and now I'm ordering as many as I can before they sell out. Every person that's seen them and watched them blaze down the street wanted a set. They're super grippy and track straight, I've never had any of their tires separate from the rim at high speed. So far I've done 130mph with them and didn't have a blowout or failure. They're belted so well they don't expand much at all when they're at full speed. I'm just a big time fan of these tires now and gotta keep stocking up before the "normies" buy up all my tires! LoL
Yes they worked out fine good quality product will be doing more business with you guys thank you
These are the best high speed tires and bashing rc tires I've ever used. They're built with a nice thick sidewall and strong belted inside stays together at over 120mph on my 8S Limitless V2. They're stylish and very well made. I like the larger rear tires and unique tread helps keep the rc car tracking straight. Overall a diamond in the rough and now that my friends have seen them perform they all want some Velociter tires too.