Important note on wide rear tire size for each Arrma Vehicle:
Arrma 1/8 Felony owners: This is a direct replacement for the Felony rear. No regear necessary.
Arrma 1/8 Limitless Owners: If you're looking for a larger diameter rear tire like the Felony, this is it. Regearing is optional but highly encouraged to maintain front and rear final drive ratios. No trimming of body needed.
Arrma 1/8 Infraction Owners: These will work on the rear of the infraction but you will need to trim the fender flares in the rear to accommodate the wider/taller tires. Regearing is optional but highly encouraged to maintain front and rear final drive ratios.
Velociter BE Tire Features:
Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Less tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique "M" channel detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on all concrete and asphalt surfaces .
- Thick carcass provides a generous amount of drive time.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Velociter BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
Hive Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size Hubs Included
Tire Diameter: 4.21" (106mm)
Tire Width: 2.09" (54mm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: TBD
Width: 2.09" (54mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.3mm)
Back Spacing: TBD
Front Spacing: 0.56" (14.3mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire (1 piece): 168 grams
- Velociter Belted Tires x 2
- Hive Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Nothing. Ready to mount up to your vehicle
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete belt-equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.
5 weeks waiting still recived NOTHING
you can buy tire
Love these tires and wheels, they look amazing and handle like a dream. They wear slower than the stock hoons too. I will be buying more of them asap :)
I seriously run these tires on ALL of my speed runners and 1:7 drifters. I could go on and on, just know these are the best! But I'm still on my 1st set of Velo's on my Infraction 6S and they're still holding up after atleast 12 lipo packs.
Good price and fast service.