Velociter BE Tire Features:Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Enables the use of glue on wheel applications
- Less tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique "M" channel detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on all concrete and asphalt surfaces .
- Thick carcass provides a generous amount of drive time.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Velociter BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
Hive Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size
For use on:
- 1:7 Arrma Infraction
- 1:7 Arrma Limitless
Tire Diameter: 3.94" (10cm)
Tire Width: 1.77" (4.5cm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: TBD
Width: 1.71" (43.5mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.3mm)
Back Spacing: 1.15" (29.2mm)
Front Spacing: 0.56" (14.3mm)
Offset: 0.29" (7.45mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire: 134 grams
- Velociter Belted Tires x 2
- Hive Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Glue to mount up tires to wheels
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete belt-equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.