Terraform BE Tire Features:Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Minimal tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique tread detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on an array of surfaces. Aggressive enough for dirt yet poised to tackle the harsh bite of concrete and asphalt alike, the Terraform BE packs a powerful passion for your bashing needs.
- Generous tread depth for long wear and the ability to easily clear debris.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Terraform's BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing compound. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
What it Fits:
With Included Adaptors:
- Arrma 6S Kraton, Kraton, Notorious, Fireteam
- Corally Punisher, Dementor, Kronos XTR
What it Fits With Optional Adaptors:
- Corally Jambo
- Arrma Fireteam
- HPI Savage X
- Redcat Kaiju
- Traxxas MAXX and all REVO vehicles
- Click HERE for Optional Adaptors
Array Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size
- Removable Hex Adaptor
Tire Diameter: 6.77" (17.2cm)
Tire Width: 3.22" (8.18cm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
Width: 2.8" (72mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.2mm)
Back Spacing: 1.69" (43mm)
Front Spacing: 1.14" (29mm)
Offset: 0.27" (7mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire (1 piece): 416 grams
- Terraform Belted Tires x 2
- Array Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Nothing. Ready to install on your vehicle
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete Belt-Equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.
These wheels are very durable and the traction is very good especially on my Fireteam 6s
After searching for a while, I found out where to order methodrc tires. Ordered a set for my Arrma Fireteam. After 1.5 weeks of waiting they arrived. Felt that was still fast because at first I didn't know where they would be shipped from. Last Wednesday I received them. Awesome tires. Fitted and tried them immediately. Top tires for under the Fireteam just a bit bigger than the original ones but with the same handling. Together with the light kit from the RC Tuning Store it is a awesom combo.
I’ve been running the Terraform wheels for over a year and they quickly became my go-to wheel and tire combo. At first I was hesitant because the wheels came unglued but Method has stepped up their game, the wheels now come professionally glued and ready to be bolted on. READY TO BASH!
For over a year I rotated the wheels between all of my 1:8 bashers because they outperformed the DBoot Backflips in every category; from high speed pulls to blasting my truck at skateparks and sand dunes. These wheels not only perform well but truly hold up to the abuse. If you are even remotely considering Proline wheels, change your mind and go with Method if you want a wheel you can depend on.
Just received them in the mail and couldn’t wait to install them. I was worried they would be too big, but they are a perfect fit and look awesome on the Kronos! I can’t wait to try them out!
Also the customer service was great too. I revient lu moved over seas to France and I didn’t think they could deliver here…but it was no problem at all.
Terraform All-Terrain Belted 1/8th Monster Truck Tires on Array 17mm Hex Wheels (2pcs, Glued)