Terraform BE Tire Features:Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Minimal tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique tread detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on an array of surfaces. Aggressive enough for dirt yet poised to tackle the harsh bite of concrete and asphalt alike, the Terraform BE packs a powerful passion for your bashing needs.
- Generous tread depth for long wear and the ability to easily clear debris.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Terraform's BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing compound. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
What it Fits:
With Included Adaptors:
- Arrma 6S Kraton, Kraton, Notorious, Fireteam
- Corally Punisher, Dementor, Kronos XTR
What it Fits With Optional Adaptors:
- Corally Jambo
- Arrma Fireteam
- HPI Savage X
- Redcat Kaiju
- Traxxas MAXX and al REVO vehicles
- Click HERE for Optional Adaptors
Array Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size
- Removable Hex Adaptor
Tire Diameter: 6.77" (17.2cm)
Tire Width: 3.22" (8.18cm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
Width: 2.8" (72mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.2mm)
Back Spacing: 1.69" (43mm)
Front Spacing: 1.14" (29mm)
Offset: 0.27" (7mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire (1 piece): 416 grams
- Terraform Belted Tires x 2
- Array Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Nothing. Ready to install on your vehicle
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete Belt-Equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.
I installed them on my Fireteam, and the tire life is amazing on the rough asphalt, and the grip on loose dirt and grass leaves me with nothing more to ask for. On asphalt, I can turn my punch up one, then do a standing backflip with the fireteam! Or if i go top speed, then hit the brakes, the thing will thow the back end over. That's major grip there. On a baseball field, I can see the sway bars really being put to use as the front tires dig in. I will definitely but again, even though a bit pricey, I think they are WELL worth it. Oh, forgot to mention, shipping was very quick, from wherever they are located, to central Texas, I only waited 4 days. I uploaded a pic of one of my front tires, this thing has gone throw at least sevn 6000mah 6s packs on both the street and a baseball field. Check out the wear on these things. If Method decides to release any new tires, I'm open to buying more. I even ordered some for my felony!