Terraform All-Terrain Belted 1/7, 1/8 Short Course Tires on Switch 17mm Hex (2pcs, not glued)
Terraform BE Tire Features:
Hand Laid Belt-Equipped (BE)
- Nearly eliminates tire expansion creating a stable/consistent platform at high speeds.
- Enables the use of glue on wheel applications
- Less tire expansion greatly reduces the "gyro" effect reducing the overall load on the servo, axles, plastics and hub bearings.
- Unique tread detail throughout provides a neutral/all-around performance on an array of surfaces. Aggressive enough for dirt yet poised to tackle the harsh bite of concrete and asphalt alike, the Terraform BE packs a powerful passion for your bashing needs.
- Generous tread depth for long wear and the ability to easily clear debris.
- Relentlessly tested through a variety of platforms, the Terraform's BE rubber compound lends itself well to a middle ground of performance and a long wearing compound. We think it's tuned just right for the basher in mind.
What it fits:
- Traxxas UDR. Adaptor available HERE
- Arrma Mojave. Uses included adaptor
Array Wheel Features:
- Injection Molded One Piece Design
- 17mm Hex Size
Tire Diameter: 5.47" (13.98cm)
Tire Width: 2.28" (5.79cm)
Hex Size: 17mm
Bead Diameter: 3.3" (83mm)
Width: 1.67" (42.5mm)
Center Bore: 0.48" (12.2mm)
Back Spacing: 1.14" (29mm)
Front Spacing: 0.53" (13.5mm)
Offset: +0.30" (+7.75mm)
Total weight of wheel and tire: 212 grams
- Terraform Belted Tires x 2
- Switch Wheel x 2
- Foam Insert x 2
- Stock Injection Molded 17mm Hex
- Glue to mount up the tires to the wheels
Fifteen years ago, a journey began to develop RC products for the masses. During this time, our customers continued to grow their trust in us and the desire to establish our own brand in the RC Community started to take shape - our capabilities grew in manufacturing and the style of depth of products we wanted to produce. Several months into 2020, the name Method RC was born. The method of our madness punches performance, quality, durability and a customer focused mindset to bring products that strike joy into the RC journey. Today, we’re happy to announce the expansion of our product line with complete Belt-Equipped tires super-tough injection molded wheels for large-scale vehicles.
I'd love to give a review if I had received the item I ordered
Tire fit Arrma Mojave great no issues and great traction
The wheels seem to be fine and the belting works very well to prevent swelling. I wish the tread were a little more aggressive to give better bite in the grass and loose dirt.
The first time I looked at them on the page, they were amazing. but why do we have to put the glue on them. and now there are those that come with glue. 🤨 something else later. from a single use the tire discolored and has a blue color. My question, why is this? here are a video of fading. Rubber tire
Got these belted Method tires made specifically for my Arrma Mojave 6s, and they look great; and with my rc vehicles, "look" is a big deal. The stock tires cannot compare. So far, I've been able to run them once on my backyard dirt and grass track,and I was most impressed seeing them not ballooning on those fast two-wheeler turns. They're a blast on the street as well.