While some upgrades add just and a little bling and a personal touch, our CNC Aluminum Shock Towers significantly increase strength, are more rigid, reducing the amount of vibration and unwanted flex in your suspension system, and offer a variety of tuning options depending on your driving style or driving conditions.
The upper shock mounts offer three positions. As you move the shocks inward, the spring rate gets more progressive but softer, initially.
Different camber gains are achieved through 6 different options. The shorter your camper link and the lower it is on the tower, the more camber gain you achieve as the suspension compresses. In this setting you'll find cornering in bumpier corners to be smoother and catch less ruts. Made your camber link longer and less camber gain and you'll add more traction when turning and in straight line acceleration.
- Made from 6061 Aluminum
- Increased strength over stock.
- Reduces unwanted vibration through your suspension system
- Anodized Finish
- Adds color to your rig.
- Available in two colors.
- Fully Adjustable upper shock mounting locations to tailor to your spring rate needs.
- Six different camber settings to give you the desired camber gains needed for your specific driving style or surface conditions.
- Shock and Tie Rod mounting hardware included
- Simple installation
1 - Shock Tower
4 - Button Head Screws
4 - 3mm x 5.5mm Lock Nuts