Yeah, your RTR came with plastic shocks and you keep pulling the plastic shock caps off or you've run it so much that it's time for a rebuild. Well, look no further for your next upgrade purchase to get your suspension on track again with our coil-over aluminum shocks.
Complete with upper and lower shock bushings, mounting hardware and an anodized coating that well surpasses the chaffing of plastic on plastic, Method RC's shocks come completely assembled and ready for you to just add your preferred silicone shock oil.
Our threaded bodies provide finite adjustment when compared to plastic clip on spacers. These minuet adjustments make a huge difference in the desired pitch of your car while sending it off a 30 ft jump, help to reduce unwanted bottoming out and/or provide the perfect ride height when racing your buddies around an RC track.
- 7075 Aluminum
- Made to withstand the tortures of constant bashing in dirt, snow, mud and sand
- Progressive springs
- Initial compression is soft to conform over small bumps while it increases as does the rate of the spring keeping your car more planted when sending it like the General Lee.
- Aluminum Shock Caps
- Maximize the overall strength and durability of the shock system. No more pulling plastic shock caps off.
- Anodized Aluminum
- Available in several colors
- Threaded Shock Collar
- Finite adjustment for your driving conditions
- 2 Complete Shocks (Just add your desired oil)
- Mounting Hardware